“Innovative Maverick Leader & Speaker”
If you’re looking for an irreverent, pioneering speaker to turn your next event into something truly special, then you need to engage Scott Carley. Scott’s dynamic, inspiring but direct presentations will have your event participants buzzing with new ideas and setting goals for increased productivity, new marketing initiatives and more effective teamwork. Conference and retreat speaking is Scott’s specialty! VIDEO – Watch Scott in action!
What clients like about Scott
Scott.. my team was discouraged and worn out! It’s been a tough eight or nine months. Today was an amazing breath of fresh air! We feel encouraged and equipped to get more people in our pipeline and deals closed! Melony C – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Once again, your presentation was one of the highest rated on content relevance, applicability and audience engagement. You were great in engaging the audience and staying interactive. Jennifer Roush – Senior Director of Operations TTIA
- The Leap of a Lifetime – Risk, Resolve and Epic Actions
- Life can go from flat and boring to high speed exhilaration in 50 minutes! If you’ve had a Martha Stewart size hiccup and dreaming doesn’t seem to be in your picture… Scott will get you fantasizing about your future again! Scott’s stories and his own fascinating experiences will help you pull that dream out of your imagination, calculate the risk and turn it into a reality!
- Keynote or Retreat
- Fractured Teams from Broken Trust – 3 Actions to Remarkable Teamwork
- When a team is fractured, the flow of productivity crumbles, the atmosphere is tense and the return is marginal. A few bad eggs can really mess things up! But when trust is remarkable, the flow of productivity is quick, the atmosphere is vivacious and the return is extraordinary! Scott’s live stories are hilarious and emotional as he shares how teams repaired fractured trust and restored confidence among one another!
- Retreat Topic
- FOCUS on What Matters – What Gets IN Your Routine Gets Done
- When you are clear about what you are saying YES to… NO is easy to say! Get more done and feel good about it! Learn how to always place yourself in the driver’s seat of your professional and personal life, including how to prioritize, theme your days, time block and stamp out distractions. And walk away with real-world work-life balance solutions while discovering the top six time thieves and how to arrest them.
- Retreat and Breakout Sessions
- Networking for Introverts – Get INSTANT Confidence and Connections
- Crowds will laugh, cry and fist-bump while Scott tells story after story! 5 out of 7 professionals are situational introverts…. and dread having to attend anything that smacks of networking. Scott’s presentation gives 5 powerful and simple tools that every introvert can use to make them a networking pro. This is one of his most popular presentations!
- Inspirational with 3 hour breakout available
- Your Professional Bucket List – Where Do You Want To Be In Five Years
- Scott will take your Executive Team through the next 5 years professionally and personally. Transitions, implementations, launches and facility additions are common 5-year objectives. He will explain the 5 types of goals, work-life balance priorities and how to create a long / short range action plan to methodically move toward the target year by year, quarter by quarter, month by month. He keeps goals specific and measurable.
- Retreat 6 Hour Breakout Session / Combined with Leap of a Life Time.
Contact us for details on these exciting programs!