“High Energy Catalyst and Entertainer”
If you’d like an entertaining dynamic speaker to turn your next event into something truly special, then you need to engage Scott Carley. Scott’s dynamic, inspiring but direct presentations will have your event participants buzzing with new ideas and setting goals for increased productivity, new marketing initiatives and more effective teamwork. Conference and retreat speaking is Scott’s specialty! VIDEO – Watch Scott in action!
What clients like about Scott
Thank you for speaking at TTIA’s Travel and Tourism College again this year! Once again, your presentation on FOCUS on What Matters was one of the highest rated on content relevance, applicability and audience engagement. They felt you were an outstanding presenter, very knowledgeable about how to manage priorities and had answers to any questions that came up on how to handle various situations. You were great in engaging the audience and the interactive exercise was an excellent way for them to learn. Jennifer Roush – Senior Director of Operations TTIA
- The Leap of a Lifetime – Risk, Resolve and Epic Actions
- Life can go from flat and boring to high speed exhilaration in 50 minutes! Scott’s stories and his own fascinating experiences will help you pull that dream out of your imagination, calculate the risk and turn it into a reality!
- If you’ve had a Martha Steward size hiccup and dreaming again doesn’t seem to be in your picture… Scott will get you fantasizing about your future again!
- Keynote or Retreat
- Fractured Teams and Broken Trust – 3 Actions to Remarkable Teamwork
- Scott’s live stories are hilarious and emotional as he shares how teams repaired fractured trust and restored confidence among one another! When a team is fractured, the flow of productivity crumbles, the atmosphere is tense and the return is marginal. But when trust is remarkable, the flow of productivity is quick, the atmosphere is vivacious and the return is extraordinary!
- Retreat Topic
- FOCUS on What Matters – What Gets IN Your Routine Gets Done
- When you are clear about what you are saying YES to… NO is easy to say! Get more done and feel good about it! Learn how to always place yourself in the driver’s seat of your professional and personal life, including how to prioritize, theme your days, time block and stamp out distractions. And walk away with real-world work-life balance solutions while discovering the top six time thieves and how to arrest them.
- Retreat and Breakout Sessions
- Networking for Introverts – Get INSTANT Confidence and Connections
- Crowds will laugh, cry and fist-bump while Scott tells story after story! 5 out of 7 professionals are situational introverts…. and dread having to attend anything that smacks of networking. Scott’s presentation gives 5 powerful and simple tools that every introvert can use to make them a networking pro. This is one of his most popular presentations!
- Inspirational with 3 hour breakout available
- Your Professional Bucket List – Where Do You Want To Be In Five Years
- Scott will take your Executive Team through the next 5 years professionally and personally. Transitions, implementations, launches and facility additions are common 5-year objectives. He will explain the 5 types of goals, work-life balance priorities and how to create a long / short range action plan to methodically move toward the target year by year, quarter by quarter, month by month. He keeps goals specific and measurable.
- Retreat 6 Hour Breakout Session / Combined with Leap of a Life Time.
Contact us for details on these exciting programs!