Productivity and Efficiency
“Thank you so much for helping me get command of my business routine! After the 1st lesson, I finished my ‘to do list’ on Friday for the first time in over 6 months! I look forward to what else you have in store for me!” -Kim Wendland, TruePresence
I hired Scott to get me out of the sewer and back to the basics. I needed help with Time Management BECAUSE TIME IS FREAKING MONEY AND I WANT TO GO TO DUBLIN! He helped me focus on what I need to be doing to achieve my goals… simple simple stuff. He’s really good and educating me and helping me understand WHY he wants me to do what he does. Last week we actually started a transition from Time Management to Niche Networking and Referrals. I’m excited! Warren Amyett
“We as a firm have found the sessions to be a great way for our small office to align our efforts and develop a team approach to squeezing the most productivity out of each day.” –Phillip Johnson-Scalco Johnson Leahy & Dudek CPAs, PLLC
Things May Come to Those Who Wait — but Only What’s Left
Behind by Those Who Hustle!
Ever feel like there’s just not enough hours in the day to get your work done and still enjoy a rewarding life? Wrong! Everyone gets the same 24 hours — the question is, how can you use yours more productively?
Commanding Your Weekly Routine, a special curriculum designed by Growth Dynamic founder Scott Carley, aims to put you back behind the driver’s seat of your own life. You’ll learn how to prioritize, time block, stamp out distractions, set and achieve goals, and even work ahead of schedule instead of playing catch-up. You and your business team will discover that you really DO have all the time you need — and then some!
Workshop Modules Include:
- Commanding Your Daily Routine -10 Keys to Time Management
- Roles and Responsibilities – Defining Ascending Professional and Domestic Priorities
- Focus on What Matters – Categorized Task List
- The Priority Policeman – Time Blocking Your Week – VIDEO
- Arresting Time Thieves – Getting Control of Your Distractions
- Mapping Your Monthly Success – Setting Monthly SMART Goals
- The Magic Mind-Set – Working Ahead of Schedule
- Command Re-Focus – Getting Your Day Back on Track Quickly
Student study guides and worksheets are provided. Simply choose your preferred presentation format:
- One Day Training – 7 hours
- Two Day Split Training – Two 4 hour sessions
- Five 90 Minute Sessions over five weeks (ideal and recommended)
- 90 Day Wonder – One on One Phone Coaching
…and Growth Dynamic will swing into action. But contact us today — there’s no time to lose!